My Weight Loss Ticker

LOOK AT ME!


Hey, Just wanted to share these pics with all of you! These Jeans I bought in Jan 07, and they were tight when I first bought them. Look at them now! LOL... Do I look different? See my first post picture HERE....

Don't mind the expression/s. Shaun was doing stuff wrong! LOL
NEWS ALERT NEWS ALERT NEWS ALERT NEWS ALERT NEWS ALERT NEWS ALERT
I have started a photoblog! What does this mean? It means unless I have a story to be told this other blog is where I will post pics of my weight loss, before, during and after and anything else that grabs my fancy!


K xoxo

2 Responses to “LOOK AT ME!”

aunty mary said...

Lookin good. I can easily see that you have lost weight. I can't wait to see your updated photos as you continue to lose weight.
Love the pink gloves, watch out Shaun!!!
Looking foward in seeing what your next weigh in is, as I know how good you have been this week. Talk soon, Mary

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen,

You look awesome, keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see the new you.

Love Tan