My Weight Loss Ticker

Im so good!


Well I must say I am extremely proud of myself this week! I have done so well. I have NOT had any junky foods, drank my water, stuck to my points and exercised.

The scales are showing it too. It's fantastic! Next week might be harder though since my body right now is in a little shock from the shake-up, but I will push through it.

I had lay-by'd some trackie dacks and t-shirts in Dec. I had 1 track dacks in the size I am now and 2 the size below, for when I lose weight. I picked up my lay-by this morning, and to my surprise, I have to take the bigger trackie dacks back! LOL. They are too big! Which means I've lost weight around my hips, bum and waist! So I think I've gone down a size in bottoms too. (Although they are track suit pants but still it counts!)

I went and bought 2 new fans for the house, they are sooo cute, they are real little and black which is good cause they fit anywhere. $18 each isn't bad! I put them together all by myself! HEHEHEHHE Good me eh?

Anyway gotta get ready for work.

K xo

No response to “Im so good!”