
Hey Guys
Well I'm so dam proud of myself this week, I lost 1.9kg. It means I am now 13.8kg down. I have also made my next Goal of 10% lost. So I got my lil Gold Star from WW, and it sits proudly on my keyring. (For those of you who don't know, ww gives you: 5kg =you get a bookmark, 10%= a gold metal star with ww on it, that will sit on a keyring. Goal= A keyring (Silver) with the ww symbol on it. Maintenance= A little gold metal key that will sit on the keyring from ww.
Maintenance means 6 weeks following reaching GOAL, you do this program. Once you reach the end of this you gain Lifetime membership at WW!
I didn't do as much exercise as I would have liked (only did 1 day, due to cramping) but I stuck to my points and that seems to have worked wonders. It's not even that I stuck to my points, it's that I ate wisely! If I had bread at lunch I didn't have it at dinner, I didn't have really bloating foods before bed. I had snacks in between meals to ensure my metabolism would keep purring along. So I think on the whole i've become alot wiser this last week. I've made really good choices. Although I will admit there were a few times there I could have easily gone and had something really naughty, but I didn't I stuck to my guns. I knew I didn't want to end up disappointed today, so I said NO!
This week now I'm even more motivated! I want to lose 1.2kg to bring me to 15kg mark. BUT I know that it may not happen after such a great loss this week, so it's an aim but if I don't make it this week, I'll make it next week. Either way, I'll be sticking to my points again and since my legs are better I'll be doing at least 40 min of exercise a day (except Saturday, since I'm working all day) But the other 6 (including today) I will be doing some movement. I did 10 mins on the x-trainer this morning just to pump up the blood a little, and tonight I have every intention of getting on the bike for 30 mins. Then I'll do my ab workout.
Shaun's brother Troy comes up in another week, so we are looking forward to seeing him. He lives in England, so it will be nice to catch up after a long while!
Anyway, I'll check in, in the next day or two.
Til then
K xo
Well I'm so dam proud of myself this week, I lost 1.9kg. It means I am now 13.8kg down. I have also made my next Goal of 10% lost. So I got my lil Gold Star from WW, and it sits proudly on my keyring. (For those of you who don't know, ww gives you: 5kg =you get a bookmark, 10%= a gold metal star with ww on it, that will sit on a keyring. Goal= A keyring (Silver) with the ww symbol on it. Maintenance= A little gold metal key that will sit on the keyring from ww.
Maintenance means 6 weeks following reaching GOAL, you do this program. Once you reach the end of this you gain Lifetime membership at WW!
I didn't do as much exercise as I would have liked (only did 1 day, due to cramping) but I stuck to my points and that seems to have worked wonders. It's not even that I stuck to my points, it's that I ate wisely! If I had bread at lunch I didn't have it at dinner, I didn't have really bloating foods before bed. I had snacks in between meals to ensure my metabolism would keep purring along. So I think on the whole i've become alot wiser this last week. I've made really good choices. Although I will admit there were a few times there I could have easily gone and had something really naughty, but I didn't I stuck to my guns. I knew I didn't want to end up disappointed today, so I said NO!
This week now I'm even more motivated! I want to lose 1.2kg to bring me to 15kg mark. BUT I know that it may not happen after such a great loss this week, so it's an aim but if I don't make it this week, I'll make it next week. Either way, I'll be sticking to my points again and since my legs are better I'll be doing at least 40 min of exercise a day (except Saturday, since I'm working all day) But the other 6 (including today) I will be doing some movement. I did 10 mins on the x-trainer this morning just to pump up the blood a little, and tonight I have every intention of getting on the bike for 30 mins. Then I'll do my ab workout.
Shaun's brother Troy comes up in another week, so we are looking forward to seeing him. He lives in England, so it will be nice to catch up after a long while!
Anyway, I'll check in, in the next day or two.
Til then
K xo






3 Responses to “10% Goal”
Well done kiddo, keep it up.
Dad
FANTASTIC!!!
You must be so happy, we are all so proud of you. Keep strong, keep motivated, keep exercising and keep smiling.
So close now to 15kgs. That is a lot of weight lost and you can see it. Keep up the good work, love Mary.
Congratualtions Karen!
What a huge achievement!
Keep up the awesome work!
Lou.
Post a Comment