My Weight Loss Ticker

Who Knows?

Hey Guys

Well Im back home from melbourne! It was a great visit. TOO MUCH to write about. Great nights out, great catch ups, Great Food poisoning! LOL yes I got food poisoning!!!!! Great ha?

Long trip down, long trip up. Dogs are stuffed. They have been sleeping since we got home. Shaun and I are tired, can't wait to go to bed!

Im not sure how I've gone this week with weight loss, I couldn't weigh in on Monday since they changed the weigh in time. i think i have put weight on though. :o( Shaun has too. It's so hard. I didnt do all that bad, it was just so hard with 5 dinners to go to, and a lunch! Plus add the travel food on to it too! Driving down is hard to be able to eat within your points, when you only stop at Petrol stations you don't get much choice. Driving back up is worse cause it was during the night, what's open during the night besides petrol stations? I did make healthier choices, (in most cases) and I didnt go overboard, so I can live with my decisions. It just means next week, I'll be PERFECT. well now Ive been down there Ive got this year to kick ass at my weight loss so when im back down there I can get a few gasps! LOL

Anyway, Im off. Sooo cant be bothered being on here

Chat soon

Kaz xoxo

No response to “Who Knows?”