I think for the first time, I'm actually happy about starting this journey.
For most of my life i have had the attitude that if people want me to lose weight that I shouldn't do it,(just to annoy them) because if they don't like me for who I am why should I change for them?
But now its not about anyone else but MYSELF. I'm sick of feeling insecure about everything, from my relationship to what people are saying when i leave the house. And one thing that i hate the most is when you start a new job in a workplace that has uniforms and you have to try them on!!!
Well, as of Monday (because that is when the next weight watchers meeting is) I will begin my journey down the healthy path. Not to keep anyone else happy, but to do it for myself and my future.
I've decided to go down the Weight Watchers path for the reason that I think if i have to count points in order to control what I eat then this seems to be the right answer for me. They will also not only teach me what foods I should or shouldn't eat but they have the supportive environment I'm looking for. They also have message boards online now so you can talk to others losing weight as well.
My ultimate goal is to get to a healthy weight. BUT should i be able to keep going and get to a size 12 or 14 Idon't see myself complaining about it!
Shaun is going to be a part of it with me. He will join me at meetings and will even try to do the points scheme with me. It will make things so much easier, to be able to do it together!
It means alot to me that he will come on this journey with me. Thanks Hunny!
Ok, so everyone WISH me luck and check back, cause no doubt I will update this quite a bit, (especially when I'm craving junk food)
Love, Peace and Chicken Grease
Karen xoxoxoxoxoxoxox







No response to “The Start of My Journey”
Post a Comment