My Weight Loss Ticker

What the???

Hey All!

Well I'm not too sure how? But I lost 600 grams this week! I haven't made the best food choices and yet somehow I managed to lose!!! What The?

Well I will take that as a sign that someone likes me and I am meant to stay on track, so this week I'm gonna kick ASS!
I'm starting to get back into the swing of things since I'm back at work, so now the exercise should "SHOULD" follow! I can't go dancing this week since I'm working that night! So I will miss this weeks class. It has been raining everyday for the last week and is again today, so I really can't get OUT and about, but will jump on the bike and x-trainer.

I think I might even do a weight session today! I need to really start bringing the weights in every workout. In a proven study, of 2 people at the same weight who ate the same foods and did the same exercise. 1 of those people also did resistance training!
The person who didnt do weights lost more to start with (while the other built muscle) but once the muscle had gone "ok i see what's happening" that second person lost more and toned quicker.

It has been proven the more muscle you have the more calories you burn (even when sleeping) So I'm starting to think it's a good idea if I incorporate weights into every workout session. Reps to Tone, weight to Build! I want to TONE, so lower weight, more reps!

Ill let you know how I go! Keep in mind, while building muscle, you're weight loss on the scales can halt for a week or two, but I should lose cm's (inches for you older ones) lol

Work is going well, but I wish I had more hours, I am really enjoying it still and Im holding on for the more hours to come my way. We have had 2 ppl leave since Christmas due to finishing uni and moving on. 1 more is going to Uni so he won't be able to do day work, another is leaving (she lives in Brisbane) and another one is pregnant so she refuses to do lay-by because of the lifting. That leaves ME! (Other than the 2 perm girls) which means hopfully in another month I should be getting close to 25 hours a week!

Dogs are good. Astro fell off the couch this morning, you had to laugh he's such a wally! Jazzy is good, glad to be home I think. Although she hasn't been going spastic at the cat that sits out the front as much so Im thankful she had the experience with Morti that she did!

I am way excited about Mum, Dad and Dave coming up. I think they will be suprised to see how we live. It's no where near as large as Melbourne. Actually according to Wikipedia, Toowoomba is the 15th largest city in Australia! Whereas Melb is 2nd!
So there ya go.

I hope its cold! Lol it would be nice for them to feel the kind of cold we get here. Being up so high it gets quite nippy! We will be taking them to one of our fave pubs, (not many up here) it's quite cute, in the middle of nowhere just outside town. VERY popular though, if you don't book you don't get in! Everyone from all over goes there, Great food for a Great price!

Oh I forgot to mention, Im back at Monday meetings FYI. I figured Monday is the best day for me really. I seem to get headaches on Mondays (i dont know why that is) and this way if I work Saturday I can still have a normal "weekend" of 2 days. Besides they rarely rosted me on Monday's anyway!

Well I just had a small argument with a girl on WW boards. Someone this morning wrote in asking about Lapband surgery and as you would all know i considered this last year. I gave my opinon and because someone has a surgeon in the family they are an expert. I simply said that if you do the research (as I did) and you still decide you want to do it then I will be supportive but I personally wouldn't do it! She didnt like this and stuck her nose out of joint! I simply wrote back, that if I offended anyone I appoligise (although numerous people said they agreed with me) and that if they didnt want my opinon they shouldnt have asked! THERE!
LOL

Anyway, Im going to head off.

Working tomorrow! WOO HOO!

Kaz xoxox

One response to “What the???”

jetsetterjess said...

Hey congrats on the loss! I saw the post - there were like 25 replies or so! I don't like adding to those controversial threads for that reason but u had very valid info. We don't need lapbands for the rest of our lives, we can do it on WW! (Well i am cheating a bit with meds atm but I am still doing WW)
Jess