hey guys
Well I only lost 200 grams this week, but I'm happy with it! I had Pizza for dinner Friday night when we went round to a friends to play poker. BUT I did work my butt off this week with exercise. But it's all good, next week will be better!
So I had an appointment today at the optometrists, I'm getting prescription sunnies. I figure, I'm suppose to drive with my glasses on so I should probably get some prescription sunnies! I pretty much wear my glasses all the time now anyway (except for walking around shopping centres and things) So it won't hurt. I'm also getting some contact lenses! I won't wear these ALL the time but I will most likely wear them to work and when we go out to places I wont want to take my glasses! (Like Dinner and things).
So all up its costing me round $500! lol. But I will get $200 back from MBF, so it's something I guess. My sunnies will cost me $330! That's alot of sunglasses. Considering the frames are $170 alone.. lol I better look after them. :oP
I've never worn contacts so that should be interesting. But I thought, when we go out for dinner or parties and stuff I don't usually take my glasses and I normally end up wanting them on. My eyes dry out and when they do my eyes hurt and they water and sting like crazy. The optometrist said these will probably help my vision too, since my eyes waver the contacts will move with them which means i will have better focus then normal! So when I do wear my contacts I won't wear my prescription sunnies, I'll just wear normal ones! But I wanted the sunnies so that I can drive with my glasses on (makes it easier on me) when I'm doing things that I wouldn't normally wear my glasses whilst doing!
Don't panic! It's not like I can't see or anything. I can see just fine! The problem is reading from afar, and well if it makes sense to you (the doc got it!) when I put my glasses on, things seem clearer! BUT it's not like things were blurry or anything without them! Got me? It just makes things more crisp and sharp! My eyes don't strain as much either with them on. So I'm excited to see what its like with the contacts!
I've been buying STGTBT (Symply to good to be true, YES Dad that is how Symply is spelt on theses books!!!!!!!) cookbooks of late. They are awesome! They have the nutritional info which make working out points that much easier! So I've started adding my own recipes to my collection. I've printed ones off the WW boards to ad, so I've always got something to cook up!
Folks, you wait til you come up! I've got a whole menu planned! Although one recipe will have to be altered for mum , since she doesn't eat chicken! But that's ok she can have Lamb instead!
You'll be so surprised to see what I eat now. (I'm slowly climbing out of my hole) lol
Well I start permanent this week! bit nervous about how checkouts will go but I've already told the manager i need a run through since I haven't done it in 4 months!
We have Troy coming this week! Very exciting! He'll be here Friday night. So We are taking him out for dinner on Sat night. This I've been looking forward to, except for the fact my mindset has changed towards food so now I don't really want to go! lol I used to eat chicken Kiev with chips! YUM. BUT it's like 17 points (10 points short of a whole days worth!) so you see my delima. I'm either going to save up points all week, (which you can do by saving no more than 4 pnts a day! BUT you MUST eat them by the end of week they cannot roll over!) OR Saving exercise points (again no more than 4 a day) OR I get chicken and Mash instead, OR Steak and mash!
We don't go there very often so it's not like I'm eating it all the time. I'm sure if i work really hard I could still have the chicken but not the chips! I DON'T KNOW! Lol Look at me !
what do you think i should do?
Anyway It's late and I've been cleaning, so I'm going to head off to bed
Talk Soon
Peace, Love and Chicken Grease
K xo
We have moved....
7 years ago






No response to “14kg down!”
Post a Comment