My Weight Loss Ticker

pain!!!

Hey guys

well I'll tell ya, I certainly hope that having these tonsils out is worth this bloody pain! Its horrible. I cant talk at all today. My tounge is so swollen that I cant open my mouth very far without almost crying. I can't cough, although my throat tickles (they put one of those vacum tubes down my throat) It hurts very badly to swallow. My jaw is killing me too, Dr Harrington said it did come out during the op. It's horrible i feel like I've been punched on both sides of my face. My ears are sore and aching. It hurts to eat. I have been eating though despite the fact that it hurts like hell.
I weighed myself this arvo. Im hoping my scales are correct if so Ive lost close to 8kg all up! How good would that be?

Anyway guys ill write tomorrow!

I only hope i feel better then!

Kaz

No response to “pain!!!”