My Weight Loss Ticker

A loss is a loss, is a loss! (thanks Tania)

Hey guys

well I lost 100grams this week, but since it's my heaviest time of the month (catch my drift?) im rather happy with that! I normally gain weight around this time of the month so Im stoked that I've managed to come to this point! Im hoping I'll lose weight during next week with my op. I'd rather like somthing good to come out of it!

I spoke to the surgeon again yesterday, I had to tell him about my jaw! (for those of you who don't know my jaw comes out of place quite a bit, when I eat, yawn, even when I laugh... ) He said that it actually dislocates and I will need to see a specialist about it. So he will give me names and numbers to call next week when I see him. I thought I had better tell him about it since they use instruments to keep your mouth open during surgery. He was happy I called him, he said he has never dislocated a jaw during surgery before so he would've worried! But he said it's easy enough to put back in. Im hoping they can do somthing cause apparently it can has a big effect on my migraines! So if I can find somthing that will get rid of some of them I'll be happy.

Dogs are good, Shaun is good. Nothing else to really report.

Im a bit nervous about next week, It has to be done I know, but Im not looking forward to the pain afterwards. Im going to hire a heap of DVD's to keep me occupied this week, and we are going to put the mattress in the lounge so I can watch telly in bed! I like it when we do that, we did that when Astro had his snip snip too (since he jumps on the bed, it was to stop him jumping) so that will be relaxing.

Anyway guys talk soon, oh be sure to look at my post earlier in the week. I got a new phone! yay lol

Kaz

One response to “A loss is a loss, is a loss! (thanks Tania)”

aunty mary said...

HI karen,
yes a loss is a loss, no matter how big or small, so keep positive and stay focused.
I hope your op isn't too painful and that it is very successful. Imgaine no more tonsilitis. Try not to worry too much, it will be all over before you know it. Think off all that movie watching you will have, without feeling guilty.Interesting about your jaw, don't know anyone else who has this. Must be annoying for you, so it will good if that can also be fixed up. Like you said, it might even help you have less migraines.
I had one last week, which totally wrecks me few a couple of days. Like you I wish they didn't happen.
Your new phone looks interesting. Way too complicated for me. But I'm sure you will love using it.
Good luck for next Wednesday, talk to you soon, love Mary.