Hey Guys
I am feeling so much better now. My throat is only a tiny bit sore. This week however i seem to have put a little bit of weight back on.. Since this week is the first week that I have been able to REALLY eat properly it has come back on. I am watching what I eat for the rest of the week and I am just thankful that as of the weekend I can exercise again, which means the weight won't stay on for long. It doesn't help that it's my worst time of month! lol
But I am really looking forward to Monday (Dance class) I think it will be so tiring but so good at the same time.
The weather is so nice up here at the moment. Getting really warm now. I am looking forward to summer. SINCE I WILL LOSE MORE WEIGHT by then. I am looking forward to being able to shop in the smaller clothes and feel good this summer. Im still ahead of my goals so I will be able to make it!
Anyway Ill write on Saturday
Talk soon
Kaz
We have moved....
7 years ago






No response to “Better”
Post a Comment