Hey guys
Well I'm 9.8kg down. Lets hope I don't put it all back on once I start eating properly! Im worse today. My throat is so sore, and I still can't talk.
I was very happy to learn this morning though that I've lost 4.1kg this week. I hope I can keep it off. Im expecting to put a little back on, since I will eventually eat again. But I just need to make sure I stick to small portions and Exercise when I can again.
Talk soon guys
Love kaz
We have moved....
7 years ago






One response to “9.8kg down”
Hi Karen, you poor darling. I really hope you start feel better soon. Just keep thinking of your fantastic weight loss. Hopefully it might even be more next week. Just drink plenty of water and have little meals and you will be fine. It definetely has given your weight loss a boost. You are so close to your second goal, well done. And before your expected time frame. Hope each day from now on, you feel a little better each day. How is Shaun coping with a quiet household? Talk to you soon. Keep up the good work! lots of love Mary.
Post a Comment