Hey guys
Well alas I only lost 100 grams this week. BUT it is a loss at least im not gaining weight! I couldn't understand so I asked one of the leaders at the meeting about this since I have been eating the right foods, and she said that Stress and illness can make you go up and down. So I think that would be one aspect. The other is I ate soooo much (good foods) but I still ate! Luckily Thursday through to today was alot easier. My hunger started to subside. So hopfully this week it will be easier to stick to my points and not be hungry.
Im looking forward to this week. Ive set myself a mini goal. I am hoping to lose 1.4 kg this week to take me to 7 kg down. BUT im not going to dwell on it if I don't quite make it all that matters is if i stick to my motivation and eat right, exercise and stay focused. If I do all of this and I don't make it to 7 kg by next Sat, then I'll know I tried my best and that's all I can do.
But I will be happy that I gave it my all. It's better to have tried and failed then to sit here and wonder if it can be done.
NEWS: well guys I have my surgery on the 12th September. He is using the CUT AND TIE method. So cutting them out and then tying the blood vessels off. OUCH. OH and anyone who told me that i will be eating Jelly and Ice-cream, HA! nope not for me. Adults have to eat normally from the night of your surgery! He said it will hurt like hell to eat but it will clean the throat of all the gunk that will be at the back. SO fun stuff to look forward to.
Anyway, Talk later.
Love
Kaz
We have moved....
7 years ago






One response to “It's still a loss!”
Hey Kaz,
Here is a mantra I want you to remember - A loss is a loss is a loss - it's always a good thing to lose in our situations. Our bodies are strange creatures, and don't always respond the way we want them to straight away, but in the long run, they balance out. Op sounds great!! (just kidding), but think of it this way. Pain now will prevent pain coming back again and again and again in the future. Also, they make some pretty great pain killers these days, so try to get a good lot of them before being discharged from hospital.
Anywho, better get back to work, but keep up the good work, and we shall chat soon.
Cheers,
Tan (and Dair, who is somewhere in the snow fields having fun!!!)
Post a Comment