Hey guys
Well Im 10.5kg down now. I lost 700grams this week. Which I gotta say I am REALLY happy with considering I thought I would put some of the weight I lost last week back on! Well Done Me!!!!
So my second goal has been acomplished now. YAY. Next goal is to lose a further 4kg to get to 10% lost.
My throat is feeling better. It still is a little sore to swallow and eat certain foods. But otherwise it is healing nicely. All of the scab has gone. The only problem I'm having at the moment is getting food stuck in the pockets. But I'm dealing with it alright I think.....
I spoke to the Dr on Friday. i wanted to know when I could start to exercise again. I've been told at the end of next week I can start again. So Nikki and I are going to start doing Latin dancing on Monday nights. It's not ballroom dancing its more of a work out dance class. I've seen DVD's you can get doing this type of dancing and it works out your whole body. So we are really looking forward to that each Monday.
This will shake up my routine. Dancing on Mondays, then stuff at home, Cardio, Resistance and then when Summer comes we will be doing swimming a couple of times a week. I think this will be really good for me. My body needs to have a routine that mixes up alot. So when I start it all expect me to drop a few kg's off along the way!!!
Well Poor Collingwood! They did so well last night, it's ashame..... If only Josh Fraser had played....By the way THANKS ALOT DAVID!!!! we were only half time when Dave gave it away that they LOST...... Way to ruin someone's night. Geez. lol ("oh as if it's not live there" He said) That'll teach ya
For all of those who said to me "As if they'll make it to the finals" GO blow bubbles out your bum! They did better than YOUR team! lol
Oh Dad, I bet you are wondering why I couldn't have gotten into Footy when I lived down there. Oh well Better late than never!
We are heading over to Kirz and Sparkles (Anthony) today to watch the Port vs Roos game... Shaun is going for Roo's ("to keep the interstate teams out blah blah blah") Well I'm going for Port.... Come On Sparkles we can cheer your team on!
They have been in Darwin for 2 weeks so it will be nice to catch up with them.
Looking forward to next week... Grand final has always been a fave day of mine. It's when you get together with your mates and sink piss (as shaun would say). We have a few coming.
There will be Us (Duh) Kirz, Sparkles and Kaylee, Kel and Jay, her Bro and his girlfriend, Robbo (whom Sparkles invited ...... hahahahaha thanks Amby) and Chippa. So we have a few coming ha? It will be a good one. Shaun is borrowing the projector and screen from work for us to put in the lounge. Full house next week!
Dogs are good. We will be grooming them tomorrow... Oh they will look so cute! Their hair is so long it sooo needs to be plucked. Jazzy loves being groomed but Astro, not so much... He will be a struggle. For those of you who don't know, Border Terriers don't get clipped. You actually pull their hair out with your fingers! It's called Hand stripping. It is very time consuming. But Jazzy looks like a giant fur ball! So it has to be done to get ready for summer. It's starting to heat up here. It's been nice this week 24 each day. The wind has been a little cold but otherwise nice.
Anywho dudes, Im off. Gonna watch a little tv... then do my hair have an early lunch then we are heading off...
Talk soon
Kaz
We have moved....
7 years ago






3 Responses to “10.5kg gone”
Hey, Port Power is in the Finals. How did Collingwood go!!!
Cheers,
Lester.
Hi Karen,
Well done on your weight loss and all that, but excuse me, my team is in the Grand Final - Go CATTERS!!!!
Glad you are feeling better, and starting to get back to normal. The dance classes sound great, you will have to let us know how you go. Have to get back to assignment writing, but keep up the excellent work, and remember - GO CATTERS!!!!
Love Tan
Dear Karen,
well done on reaching your second goal. You should feel really proud off yourself, 10kgs is quite a lot of weight to lose.
I hope you really enjoy your dance class. Dancing is such great exercise, I hope you really love it.
Good luck with keeping strong with your diet and I hope you reach your next goal soon. Talk soon, love Mary.
Post a Comment