Well what a whirlwind month it has been! Mum and Dad were here a month ago!!!!!!!!! CRAZY.... a week after they left I got an interview, the next week I started my new job whilst finishing off at Kmart, the second week (Im catching you all up here) my BOSS, that's right my BOSS, got fired! Doing dodgy stuff..... So now Amy, who trained me is coming back to be the Admin Supervisor, and do what my old boss was suppose to do. Paul who runs the SmartSkip section of Wanless Wastecorp is now the Manager at our office! CRAZY... it's been a very very strange week to say the least.
Meanwhile I have NOT watched what I'm eating, exercised or even weighed myself in the last 3 weeks! So I know I've put on!
BUT as Shaun so kindly put it, I was doing really well before all this which means I CAN get back up and I WILL. So I HAVE. I'll just have to put this last months experience in my learning toolbox and move on.. As they say at weightwatchers, if you dwell on it you'll never move forward!
So I've got to deal with what has happened and proceed. Which will start with a weigh in! Now, Im not doing wednesday night weigh ins! (I promise this is the last schedule change!) as of NEXT Saturday I will be doing saturdays! so each Saturday expect a report.
I'll work super hard this week to take off anything I've put on, butI know I won't get it all...... so next week will most likely be a gain, but if I can bring it down to a reasonable gain I'll be happy!
Watching the finale of the Biggest loser last night made me think, by the time the next series is on, I want to be close to goal! I remember thinking that last year! So now is the time to put it right. I've done so well this year bar this last month so i can change the direction Im heading in and go straight again. Fall off and get back on!
Anyway, some exciting news, today I went into Autograph (16 to 26) and bought a new top, size ..........wait for it.......... 16! woo hoo... how sweet is that! quite happy I must say!
Well I am enjoying my new job despite the hicups this week, and the money is going to help sooo much!
anyway guys
going to bed! (my bed time has changed soooooooo much! ) lol
K xo
We have moved....
7 years ago






2 Responses to “whirlwind month”
Hey Karen, 3 weeks is nothing and understandable with all the work dramas you've had. Just get right back on track and you'll be right. Even though work is a hassle I agree, money helps!! Can't wait to see size 16s, 14, 12... myself :-)
Let us know how your weigh in went. Jess
Hi Karen,
hope you don't think I've given up on you, I've just had a extremely busy month. ( Claire came to visit us from O/S for 3 weeks. Great to see her, but I was exchausted having her back at home!) I have been reading your blogs and I am so pleased with your determination to get back on track. Cograts on fitting into a size 16 top. You must be so happy. Cograts are also in order for your new job. Sounds like everything is coming together quite nicely.
Keep motivated and strong. Exercise where you can and remember that it is you who puts the food in your mouth, so you are the one who is accountable. It is all about balance. But I know you know this and I know you will be even more determined to get back on track.
Best of luck with you weigh in, talk soon, Mary.
Post a Comment