hey
Ok so it WAS as bad as I thought, but on the other hand I've gained 2.2 kg in 1 week so 3.3 in 4 is not too bad!
Dealing and moving on!
So goals for this week!
1. Exercise 5 times this week... Means every weekday!
2. Stick to my points...
3. Eat healthy foods.
4. Keep positive!
SO there ya go.. I'll check back Monday and let you know how Im going!
K xo
We have moved....
7 years ago






2 Responses to “Dealing !”
Karen, you are doing such a wonderful job. I'm so proud of you facing up to your gain and moving on. And a size 16 - that is so awesome. I can't wait to see you. Are you guys coming down over christmas/Jan at all? Anyway, have to go to work, but I just wanted to say, keep going, you are doing such a fab job, now if only the rest of us could follow your lead!!!
Move on kiddo,get back on track. you have proved it can be done. If you give up I'll seeek out some poor skinny dude and inject them full of lard.
Moral of the story:Don't believe a word I say.
Dad
Post a Comment