My Weight Loss Ticker

A Great Loss!

Hi Guys

well I lost 2.2 kg this week ! WOO HOO.. I've finally been able to change my ways and know how to say no! lol, Im also treating myself on a saturday in order to keep on the straight and narrow during the week! But as of this week I've decided to change that to once every 2 weeks, do that for a few weeks and make it 3! Because this is a change of LIFE not a diet I need to be able to incorporate bad foods into my lifestyle, but I can't be expected to do it straight away. And since I've decided I no longer wish to be a yo-yo ive come up with the above plan!

SO hopefully this will work in my favour! We shall see. I think my main prob was that I did look at ww like a diet and thought "No im doing ww I CAN'T have that food" well now I see I can! I just need to learn to do it every now and again. SO this plan should help put that in action. But if I cut it off altogether I know that is when I'll cheat, and I won't be cheating anyone else but myself!

Anyway, we are playing D&D today... so better go since Ben is already here!

K xo

One response to “A Great Loss!”

aunty mary said...

Hi Karen,
well done on your weight loss this week. I agree it is worth having a little treat every so often. Just incorporate it in your points allowed, or do a little more exercise.
We are off to Magnetic Island at the end of the week for a couple of weeks, so I won't be checking in on you for a little while. But I'm sure when I do you will have lost more weight. You are doing so well, keep up the good work, talk soon, Mary.