My Weight Loss Ticker

Can I hide????

Hey guys

well tomorrow is D Day! I want to run and hide. I know it's going to be a bbbbaaaadddddd number. The only thing that's getting me through it is knowing that once I've put the result down in the books, I can move forward and work hard to get back in the game! The other thing that is making me feel way better is the fact that I know other people have put on just as much or more in 1 week! Whereas in my case it's over a MONTH! I haven't weighed in since 7th of April which offically makes it a month since I've been! It's gone so fast!

I know now too, that I took what I did at work for granted, I can't rely on the fact that I run around at work. I need to now work harder in exercise and work harder at watching my points.

It's been a very bad month for weight loss but it's been a great month for our life in general. If I had to do it again to get the same results?? I would! I'd gain the weight again to know that I have finally found a job that I will get regonigtion for, and be rewarded not only with money, but in knowing it will provide me with alot of experience!

We now can afford to pay off all debt by the end of the year, and we even treated ourselves to a new present!
We bought the new Sony Bravia 52 inch LCD tv!
It's awesome! We love it!

Anyway, tomorrow I won't be writing to write as such. I'll write my dreaded results and then I will write my goals for the week! THAT"S IT.. let me dwell in peace! lol
I will work my ass off... don't worry.. It will be gone!

Catch ya

K xo

No response to “Can I hide????”