My Weight Loss Ticker

No Weigh IN!

Hey Guys

No weigh in this week, my hours are so screwed up this week and next that I am so exhausted! Because I had to do from 8am to 9pm today, and next thursday, Wednesday nights I just want to go home have dinner and go to bed! SO I don't think I'll be able to weigh in again until 8th May. Which is not this wed, but next. By then my hours will be back on track..
To be honest becuase of lack of sleep (Im soooo not used to getting up at 6am) lack of time, (working 2 jobs) Im not eating all that crash hot too. So I am looking forward to having the next week and a half to make up for everything that's happening!
Plus I've had NO time for exercise, I've gone from working 20 hours a week to this week and next doing 48 hours.. That's a massive difference!
So I'll be exercising tomorrow and Sunday (only day's not working) this week, and next week I'll try to do it on weekdays.

This Saturday is my last weekend shift, so at least when my hours settle I'll know I can have Sat and Sun to do some massive workouts. And during the week I'll do moderate ones, (So Im not too tired).

Work is going well, It's quite funny, cause the Lady that hired me, is maybe leaving? She (as told by the girl I've replaced) has been offered another job. So We'll see how that goes. It's hard stuff to learn, I haven't had to do so much in a job since working in Real Estate and it's been well over a year since doing that! Im now Accounts Payable. So I have some real responsability. I have to do the truck drivers pays! I only learnt this TODAY, her last day! Fancy telling me now, that I have to do that. AND she told me 10 mins before I had to leave to go to work at Kmart! GEEZ.
But apparently it's just the same as doing a normal invoice, and then paying it. Only diff is if it's not done straight away when the truckies give us the invoices, they miss the cut off and then it's my fault! Talk about Pressure!

But if I get stuck I know there are ppl to call! Thank god.

I brought home all the notes and manuals to read. Since Monday will be my first day on my own. I sat on my own today, but I still had to ask Amy questions. She's only 20 so she doesn't understand how to train someone. She went around in circles. She would tell you step 4 before Step 1 and step 5 before step 2.. SHIT!

So hopfully I'll be ok.. I think I will be, I'm gonna make a few mistakes first! lol

Anyway guys, Shaun isn't home tonight as he has March tomorrow for Anzac day, so he's a few hours away (Don't ask me to spell the name!) and I'm on my own tomorrow! Going to go to bed!

Night

K xoxo

No response to “No Weigh IN!”