Hey All,
Well I lost 500g this week. Im happy with that! Considering I had a few drinks last night with Nikki and Wendy. Went out for lunch yesterday with Shaun and his work.
I didnt get to my 5kg goal this week BUT its only 500g so hopfully next week ill be closer to my 10kg goal.....
Well Astro has been sick lately (in the middle of the night) and I rang the vet, he said that Astro could be suffering from stress, being on the bed at night. Apparently because he is not the dominant one, he stresses over the fact that Jazzy lets him on the bed. Ive been told i have to help respect the order of the 'Pack'. Jazz being the leader, Astro is second.
So from now on, Astro gets fed 2nd, gets let in the house 2nd, gets attention 2nd. Its gonna be hell!
But apparently he will soon start to settle down. If he doesnt within a week we need to take him to get checked out. He could have stomach problems or worms. SO wish him luck! And us!! lol
We bought a x-trainer too yesterday! Its a really really good one. This way i can alternate my cardio so i dont sick of exercise! I cant wait to get on today!!! Ill attach a pic later!
Anywho. have a great weekend, and ill write soon..
Love
*♥´¨)
¸. ;♥ ´¸. • * ♥ ´. ; ) ¸.♥ • * ¨)
(¸. • ' (¸. ; . ♥ • . ♥ Karen ♥
We have moved....
7 years ago






No response to “4.5kg gone!”
Post a Comment