HEY all!
I lost a further 1kg this week, gotta be happy with that!
For those of you who only check in on a Saturday there is a post that i did on Thursday that you should check out!!! Just go to the right hand side and there will be months listed, click on a month and it will bring up all my achived posts.
Im feelin good this week, I finally got my visitor and its helping me to be positive about losing more weight this week! So far today ive been good (had a weighed brekkie) Gotta love Cocopops! (for those of you who dont know, there is the same amount of FAT AND SUGAR in cocopops as there is in Cornflakes, Oaties, Nutra Grain etc.. ) so I dont feel bad for having my yummy chocolate brekkie!
I lost a further 1kg this week, gotta be happy with that!
For those of you who only check in on a Saturday there is a post that i did on Thursday that you should check out!!! Just go to the right hand side and there will be months listed, click on a month and it will bring up all my achived posts.
Im feelin good this week, I finally got my visitor and its helping me to be positive about losing more weight this week! So far today ive been good (had a weighed brekkie) Gotta love Cocopops! (for those of you who dont know, there is the same amount of FAT AND SUGAR in cocopops as there is in Cornflakes, Oaties, Nutra Grain etc.. ) so I dont feel bad for having my yummy chocolate brekkie!
The dogs are going well. Astro is healing nicely and he is back to himself, attacking jazz wherever possible, boxing her whenever he's bored. At this very moment they are barking at the icecream truck driving by, Astro has such a girl bark! He's funny!
Anywho, Not much else to say at this point in time, so ill catch ya's all later.
Cheers
Me.






2 Responses to “1kg gone!”
Keep it off this time kiddo, well done.
Weight 104.1
dad
Hi Karen, so good to hear that you are feeling happy. Congrats on the 1kg weight loss, you are doing so well.
Noticed that Dad, has also joined you. Looks like he is doing alright as well. Must be the Morton determination!
Loved the picture of Astro, looked so cute.
Best of luck with your next weigh in, not that you will need it, I know you will go fine.
Keep up the good work, talk soon, love Mary.
Post a Comment