My Weight Loss Ticker

Oh well

Hey guys



Well this week wasnt so good. Last weekend we had lunch out on Friday, Dinner on Saturday and Lunch on Sunday. So there is no suprise that i put on weight by Monday! BUT I was working really hard all week and took off a little of what I had put on so Im happy with that, but i still put on 1.3kg.



It wouldnt budge all that much at the start of the week but I exercised every day, ate right and it seems to have moved it a little!
Besides It going to be TTOM soon so that could probably explain why its not moving all that much!



Astro has been sick this week. He has been throwing up each night for the past few weeks, so I took him to the vet and they tested him, they think it could be he has a fast metoblisim and needs to eat more often. Since giving him smaller amounts more often he's getting better, he still has nausea but isnt following through. Luckily cause otherwise they said it could be Addison's Diease which is a rare genetic defect in Small pure bred dogs (like ours) which is fatal if untreated. We would basicly have to give him Cortisone injections everyday to keep him Fine tuned!



So cross your fingers and your toes that his problem is the eating thing!!



Otherwise things are good. We went to Kirsty and Anthony place last night. Great fun! I was so bloody hypo it wasnt even funny! Sorry Guys :o)



They are coming around today to watch the footy and have BBQ lunch! Should be good!



Anyway, check in again next week for some good news (I hope)





Cheers Big Ears

Kaz



Oh PS. I got my hair cut, Ill put a pic soon. I cant be bothered getting the camera right now! But I used to be able to just put my hand around my back and play with the bottom of my hair, not anymore! I cant even reach it! She took it all off. I now have just to the shoulder length hair! Scary!
Im still getting used to it.....

No response to “Oh well”