My Weight Loss Ticker

Not a good week!

ok not a good week for me!

First of all, i still have flem issues with the cold i had. I am due for my "Montly's", and I put on weight this week!

I dont understand, I wsa so good (up til yesterday, when i knew i was going to put weight on anyway) I did a ton of exercise.

Oh well all i can do is this week work extra hard to prove to myself its not me!

Well done dad on your weight loss this week!

OH by the way, Astro is in a cone!!!! poor lil guy, Ill put a pic on here later, so check on here again today or tomorrow!

Karen

One response to “Not a good week!”

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen. Don't let the weight gain worry you too much, especially if almost time for monthlies, as you may just be carrying some extra fluid because of that. Also, our bodies are stupid things, and sometimes don't like us very much for no reason at all. Keep up the hard work, it will certainly pay off in the long run.
Sorry about puppy, I'm sure the cone looks funny.
If you want to talk about weight gain, I'll be home Sunday and Monday. Otherwise, have a good week!
Tan