My Weight Loss Ticker

Another kg Gone!

Visit Cute-Spot.com!

I've lost 1.3kg this week! I was a bit disappointed hoping after all my hard work this week that I would lose a little more, but as mum said, I've had the flu so I would most likely be retaining fluids!

So hopfully next week when my cold is gone I can lose more next week. My goal is to lose 1.7kg and be 5kg down!

Well Im going out for a nice hot brekkie with Nikki this morning and then we have Lester and Kirsty coming over tonight for dinner with their 5 month old daughter Kaylee.
Im cooking roast beef. YUM

Anywho have a good week all!

Karen

2 Responses to “Another kg Gone!”

Anonymous said...

Well done kiddo, just keep doing what your'e doing & it will go so quickly.
Now me: Fri 1st June weight now -105.1 kgs

Dad

Anonymous said...

Well done Karen. You are doing so well. Keep up the fantastic work. I don't think I'll be able to keep up to you, weight-loss wise, but I'll just use that for extra motivation!!! Stick to it, it will certainly be worth it in the end.
Love Tan