My Weight Loss Ticker

Happy New Years!!

Hey Guys

Happy New Year!

Well I've been soooo bad! LOL well I can't help it I'm on holidays. I've been sooo good this week though. I've almost lost half of what I put on, so working hard to get rid of it before Next Thursday WI (Weigh In).
I am leaving Curves, it's too expensive for something I could do at home. We've got the equipment! So I'm leaving that and I've drawn up an circuit plan at home.

5 mins on Bike to warm up
5 mins on X-Trainer
5 mins Boxing
5 mins on Bike
5 mins on Weights
5 mins on X-Trainer
5 mins on Boxing
5 mins on X-Trainer or Bike

= 40 mins. I figure if i do this each night it will go fast since it's 5 mins each activity!! ?? !!
So Im doing that and sticking to points and it seems to be working!

Well we have some news. Shaun informed me that he will be telling employers he can start work in Feb so instead of trying to change things at the last min if he does need to start then, we are going to come home early instead. Jobfind will have to do without me for 3 weeks. We are leaving 10th Feb and be home 11th. WOO HOO>..Very excited. 5 weeks and counting!

So I'll only have 4.5 weeks left at Jobfind! I don't want to leave but I just can't wait to get home!

Anyway got ppl coming over tonight so best be off. I'll be good I promise!!!!

Love, Peace and Chicken Grease


No response to “Happy New Years!!”