My Weight Loss Ticker

Home Time

Hey All...

WELL what a day. I got a phone call from a Snr Sergeant of Caulfield Police station where I had applied for a job for Office Support! WELL i made the cut... I have been invited to join a selection panel to see if I get the job.. Apparently I made the top 8 of all the applications. Although he said mine was in the top 4. The panel is for Next friday being the 6th of Feb... DAM I can't go!!! So I rang Dad, who's handy in these situations, and I had suggested to fly down for the day then thought that's silly if I'm going to be coming back down a few days later!! SOOOO..

On Tuesday THIS week we are driving down.... Shaun is flying back to Toowoomba on Friday the 6th and will stay up here by himself til after the packing. He will then fly down on Wednesday the 11th (the day we would have been home) when we will then go into the new house. We will sign the lease and pick up the keys on the 5th, but I don't want to stay there alone with no furniture! SO we'll wait til Shaun gets back to do that!

So it's all happening!

Now we're just waiting to find Shaun some work, which is just waiting for the right role to come up!

Anyway Chat later

Love, Peace and Chicken Grease



3 Responses to “Home Time”

Jo said...

Woohoo - it all seems to be coming together for you both. I bet you are excited. I know when we lived in Sydney for awhile the best time was coming home!

Where did you find a house? It would be great to meet up when you are settled.

Jo xx

aunty mary said...

fantastic! let's hope you get the job, sounds like it will be a good one to get. Looks like you are coming to our place for a bbq on sunday the 8th. Can't wait to catch up, love Mary

aunty mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.