Well, today have been so so so so good. Trying I guess to make up for yesterday! Although I didn't eat a heap of crap I ate too much! I felt so full all day.
So as of today to make myself accountable i'm going to post what I've eaten each week. Whether I do this daily or every few days is something different altogether!
Looking forward to the 11 days break. Although I haven't been here the entire year, I have gone straight from one to another except for the 3 week gap in June. So looking forward to this....
Going to the Dr's tonight to see what meds i need to come off. Since I am on so many for my migraines i may need to stop taking them while we are Trying! Oh yeah,,,, we are trying now! LOL
Very excited. I've decided I'm going to write a letter to my soon to be baby (before pregnancy) and write a letter during, a letter the day their born and then a letter each birthday from then on, and I'm going to keep it in a special folder, so when they are older they can keep these letters in the folder (of course i will copy them so if they are lil shits like me and don't keep their room tidy I haven't lost them forever! )
I am also so much more motivated than ever before not to eat crap, I got up at 5:50am this morning and got on the x-trainer, although I only did 20 mins (had no energy) i sweated so that's something. And I have every intention to get home and jump on the bike before/after dinner (depending on how hungry I am) for an hour.
It's so strange...
Ok today's food?
Breakfast :
30g O'T's - Oat and Honey = 1.5 P (points)
100ml skim pura tone milk = 1 P
Lunch :
Ceaser Salad 250 grams = 2.5 P
Hans Shaved Chicken Roast 50 g = 1 P
Snacks :
Apple - medium = 1 P
Toffee WW bar = 2 P
300 ml Snack Coke = 2 P
Dinner :
PLAN
Pasta 100g = 5 P
Pasta leggos sauce with meat 200 g = 2 P
TOTAL = 18 / 26
Water :
Been sooo good had 2 Ltrs.
But the down fall of drinking that much water means i'm peeing like a champ! lOl
It's all good. Makes me feel like I'm being really good
Love, Peace and Chicken Grease xx






3 Responses to “So far.... so....... Good???”
Love ya work chik
YCBA
Your doing great Karen keep it up!
Can't wait to see what 2009 brings. I've just found your blog.
Look forward to following your journey Kaz.
Post a Comment