My Weight Loss Ticker

WI results

Well I put on 1.2 kg in the 3 weeks. Which after taking off round 3 in a week I'm not too concerned. I've weighed in now so onto a new week.

Right at the minute I have wind.. which is very annoying. I'm trying to talk to Job Seekers and trying to not burst in pain! NOT FUN.

I'm also trying to burp which is making me feel rather sick.

I had to put my phone in for repair. Stupid phone battery kept falling out! So that was put in yesterday, they said it could take 2-3 weeks I asked for an urgent on it as we are leaving so hopefully it won't be that long!

3 weeks today, til I finish here. I'm excited about coming home, but I don't want to leave here. But finishing here means that the move is happening, so I'm excited to finish at the same time... make sense???

CBA, when we get down there you and I will be each others motivation! So fret not.... And don't worry too much about the weight, just weigh in and get it over with. When's your day?

Anyway, best be off. Can't believe its Friday already... Can't believe tomorrow is already the 10th of Jan... CRAZY.

Talk soon

Love, Peace and Chicken Grease


2 Responses to “WI results”

Tina said...

Shame about the gain Kaz but as you know it could have been a lot worse. You did well.

I'm heading to Melbourne in early April. I go over twice a year for a weekend with my bestest friend who lives there so who knows, maybe one day I will meet you.

*A* said...

Hey CB

1.2, its better than 4.2!! My day is Wed. I didn't go 2 nites ago cause I've been doing a course in the city all week and wasn't home in time for it, so look out next Wed. Its going to be hard to get back into the swing of exercise due to me not doing any all week, but these things have to be done eh??

Goodest luckest for the week
YCBA