Well had WI (Weigh In) I bloody gained 1.1kg.. How'd that happen?
Considering I worked so hard, I thought I deserved to at least lose a little weight, but that's ok I'm going to hold my head high and persevere through the next week and hopefully something great will come of it!
We got the new folders for the Satisfaction Plan today. Looking forward to starting it. It's pretty much Points, and the best part of Core! You count points still but focus more on Filling foods, such as Fruit, Veg, breads (grains), lean meat, lean poultry, fish etc etc!
Having a lazy weekend, although must clean house tomorrow since Landlord is coming on Monday, so best be good lil renter!
Anyway only 3 more days of work til xmas! WOO HOO.
Then we have 11 days off together and go back to work o0n the 11th Jan!
Love, Peace and chicken Grease!






2 Responses to “WI Results!”
When I joined curves last year...I lost a lot of centimetres (about 26 in 8 weeks i think) but i only lost about 700 grams for the same period of time...not to be negative....but just thought ud like to know how others have gone Keep it up tho...cos losing the centimetres is great...means ur getting smaller...I wouldnt focus too much on the scales for the first month or so at curves
kazz =]
Hey mate, its all muscle. Wait till I get on the scales after my boozy weekend just gone and Christmas in between!! I'll let you know how I go ...
YCBA
Post a Comment