My Weight Loss Ticker

I want to but.........

Hey guys,
well It's been a good week, I've done really well and NO junk food.

But unfortunately tonight we went out to dinner for a friends 28th and although I wasn't bad, I had Grilled Chicken breast and a small side of fries and rice. I did over indulge in a few daiquiri's... SO now of course because I have alcohol in my system the weight goes up even if it is only for 24 hours.
Shaun and I want to watch the footy with a few more drinks which means I either weigh in knowing the alcohol could potentially make me gain weight or leave it and know that I'm not, not weighing in because I've been bad which I haven't!

So I took a few people's advice and have decided not to weigh in. Before i went to dinner weight watchers would have said I've lost 600 grams but after dinner however I would have put 600 on! This is my dilemma! So we'll skip tomorrow and make next week even better again!

The best thing about this is I'm not, not weighing in coz I know I've eaten crap which has been known to happen, Which makes me feel really good about myself. I've done well this week, I've had more salad sandwhiches than I've ever had before! And you know what? They're actually yum.
I enjoy having shredded carrott in my sandwhiches and rolls now, but only if there's a tiny bit of shredded cheese! Just enough to make it softer. If that makes sense?

Well this weekend we have a WHOLE weekend of footy to watch (GO THE PIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) so we'll be doing that. Plus I bought a Tai Chi Training kit which includes a Mat, ball, DVD, CD, and book. I'm looking forward to doing Tai Chi, It's a soft art, but it's revitalising and relaxing and I'm hoping it will help me to focus a little more.

I also want to fit a few hours of my new sewing machine in! It's way too cool.... So I'm hoping to practice a bit! And of course to do some studying for my Assignment.

Anyway otherwise things are good, work is going well, they expect everything to be urgent and high priority which is very frustrating, cause you get one job to do which is "urgent" until something else "urgent" comes along! LOL annoying!!!!

BUT it's all good, it's just one of those things you have to just swollow and say "Ok".

Shaun is good, he had a massive meal tonight, HUGE platter made for 1-3 people! lol Im not even full. LOL

Dogs are good, playing and fighting over a bone at the moment. Very funny stuff, we bought this "cat" toy that we are using to turn the dogs off going after cats, it looks so real! We've named him Xander. He's so cute. A pic is attached!

Anyway must be off, watching the Hawks and the Doggies go for it! I'm not sure who I want to win, probably Hawks, only because they come and go on their performance like most teams, whereas The Doggies are hard at the ball quite a bit. So we'll see. I'm just hoping the Pies can make it through, I'd love to see Pies and Catters go at it for the Grand Final, I know we wouldn't win but just the fact that the Cats haven't lost to anyone other than the Pies would make things rather interesting! lol

Talk During the week!

K xox

No response to “I want to but.........”