Well it's only been a few days but I've had to make my weigh in day Saturday due to work realising that 11am was too late to start, even though they were the one's that nominated that day! ? !
so I weighed in and I lost 300 grams. Which is better than iv'e doing. I don't think that me being sick helps, I have swollen glands, sore throat and starting to get a sniffle. But i'm sure next week will be even better!!!
We went shopping this morning to get some material and op shop clothes for Tupps' party for Pirate and ninja theme. We've spent more money getting op shop clothes, material for vests and scarves and hats and swords than it would have cost to hire an outfit! But oh well at least we've got them for another time! :o)
I bought extra material to make some cushion covers, too so Im looking forward to that!
Anyway must go, have lunch.
talk soon
K xo
We have moved....
7 years ago






One response to “A short week but alas a loss!”
Hi Karen,
well done on your weight loss. It is hard when you aren't feeling well, as you don't really want to think about "good food". When you are feeling better you can get back into exercising.
Congrats on your new job. Let's hope it continues till you move back to Melb.
Talk soon, Mary
Post a Comment