Hey Guys
well another good loss of 800 grams this week. So WOO HOO.... well Shaun leaves tomorrow... BOOOOOOOO! So I'll be on my lonesome ... oh well lucky I've got friends that will come keep me company! (hint hint) lol
Got my birthday/christmas pressie early! When I got on my phone plan I fell in love with a phone that would have cost me an extra $50 a month to have with the plan, so I didn't get it, well I've been keeping an eye on the prices of them outright and got a great bargain deal at WOW up here.. I looked on Ebay but for what I paid I only paid an extra $100 to what I would have paid on ebay for a USED phone, so hence the outright way!

My other phone's buttons had started randomly playing up, sometimes they would work and other times they wouldn't! So this has come at a great time.
I got the Nokia N95. It's fanbloodytastic! It's got built in GPS, 5 megapixel camera (the highest in mobile phone) and a heap of other cool functions! So I'm rather happy now.... I paitently waited for 6 months while it came down in price and now i have it in my sweet lil hands! lol
The dogs are good, although they know Shaun is going away so they are hanging around alot! But they are good, we had a yearly Vet appointment on Friday, and the dogs have to lose a lil bit of weight, mainly Astro as he's a lil pudgy! Takes after his Mum he does!
But that's ok, we'll fix him while we fix me! We took them to the park, to throw the ball around and oh boy can they run! lol, they loved it, but we had to stop as it started raining and after having a day of 30 degree heat the mosquitos came out and I've been bitten.
Anyway, must be off, so I'll chat soon.. This next week will be a challenge with no Shaun but I have no money now, so if I crave junk I'll look at my phone, and think "mmmm can I eat you?" LOL ....
Til next time!
K xo






One response to “Another Good Loss!”
Hi Karen;
well done on this weeks weight loss. Still heading in the right direction.
Congratulations on your new job.I know you will be really good at it, as you know what it is like to look for work, and going to interviews. So you will be able to help through personal experience.
Your phone looks great, and I'm sure it will be well used.
I hope you don't miss Shaun too much, but I know your dogs will keep you company.
Talk soon, love Mary.
Post a Comment