My Weight Loss Ticker

loss last week

hey guys

it just occured to me that I didn't write last week. Well I lost 400 grams so I was happy.
Saturday was a HUGE day, we went to Tupps' Pirate vs Ninja party and well I got a lil bit drunk, just ask MUM! Poor Mum and Dad, Kirst got a bit pissed too and decided to venture into my phone and ring a few people.... Mum, Mez, Aaron and Shaun Heywood... Poor people!

lol but it was a great night, not that i remember all of it! I remember coming home and Shaun threw up in the bathroom whilst I threw up in the kitchen! lol then the next day I was very very ill..... come on .... feel sorry for me! lol

but all that aside it was fantastic, would def do it again!

This week has been huge, las Thursday I recieved a phone call from the Manager at JobFind Centre in Tmba, asking me if I was interested in a position....... yup....... I had gone for an interview with them bout 2 months ago for a diff position, and he thought of me for this new one. I had an actual interview on Wednesday this week and got the job! So I've left BBW, well as of Tues next week I finish.

I will be what they call a Mentor Consultant, it is an employment consultant trying to help the harder to place clients, I will be working more closely with them and handing all the encouragement their way and being the trusting person they need to believe in them. Then when we know what we want to do with them (job) I will be marketing them to employers in the area, it's a lil bit of selling, but 65% of jobs out there aren't advertised, and most is through people sending out resumes and ringing like this. Then once an interview is set up, they go (or not) and I then meet with the client again and go through feedback from the employer and if anything needs working on we go from there. So it's gonna be a tough job but rewarding!

PLUS the money is better than I've ever had, an extra $11 to what I'm on now! It's only 22 hours a week Mon to Thur 9-3.
so it works out to be a full time job, (paywise) for less hours... great ha?

So I start that on Thursday!

Anyway Best be off, Shaun is going away for a few weeks so just spending the next few days together.

Talk Sat after weigh in!

K xo

No response to “loss last week”