Well it seems it's going my way again. I had my job interview today and it went really well, so well in fact that they called me this afternoon and asked if I could start tomorrow!!!!!!
So as of Tomorrow I work at an Accounting firm as the Administration Officer.Woo Hoo.....
I'm a little nervous as it is a big company and I'll be in charge of Reception for both Toowoomba and Brisbane office as well as other duties. Apparently it is high paced and very similar to Real Estate, so thankfully I've got the skills to Multi-task!
Anyway, this means once again my days will change. I'm just thankful I won't have the bad foods around to tempt me! So now I'll have to go back to Saturday's. And since I'm sure on Friday night I'll be pissing it up at Kirbs and Ampee's, it will be next Saturday!!! Wish me luck! I'll write in on Saturday and let y'all know how I went!
K xoxoxoxo
We have moved....
7 years ago






No response to “WOO HOO!”
Post a Comment