Hey Guys
I'm starting to think I should make my weigh in day Monday lunch time again! As last Tuesday I had things that interupted my weigh in and this morning I had an Interview. So next week I'll weigh in on Monday.
I had the interview but I don't think I'll get it. It's for part time but they want someone long term and the fact that Shaun's in the Army doesn't help. But I have a job interview tomorrow morning with an Accounting Firm, as a Recruitement Consultant whom I met with about a month ago rang today and put me forward for the job. I don't know if there are other people as he called the company straight away to arrange an interview and called me back with a time.
It's Administration. Casual full time. So it will work out perfectly.
Let's see!
Anyway, I'll write tomorrow and let you know how I went!
Love, Peace and Chicken Grease
xoxox K xoxox
We have moved....
7 years ago






No response to “Job Interviews.”
Post a Comment