My Weight Loss Ticker

Star Team 12 Week Challenge!

Well I've joined up to a 12 week Challenge with a massive group of guys and gals from WW..

We are doing a 12 week challenge where each week focuses on something different, eg. Water, Exercise, Fruit and Veg etc.
Each week the total amount lost will be calculated between all who joined (so far nearly 400) so we can see how much we are losing as a group. Also every 4 weeks we will be asked to do our measurements to see our cm's lost!

For the different amounts we lose we get a different coloured star to put on our star chart (which I need to do up) so we can see our progress! Anything under 500 grams is a blue star! Anything over 500 but under 1kg is a red star. Anything over 1kg is a silver star, and if/when we lose 5kg throughout the challenge we get a gold star!

So it's a great motivational way to get back into the swing of things properly...

So I've been thinking about what my goal should be and I'm thinking I should stay small! If I go to overboard I could end up disappointed, whereas if I'm realistic I'll be suprised if I go over!

SO on that note for 12 weeks I'll say ...........8kg. Which would give me 4 kg wiggle room just incase!

Things are going ok... just been organising my playlists this weekend.. nothing too exciting! Had fun on Friday although we didn't see the movie. But we're going on Tuesday to see it instead!

Anyway will let you know how i go throughout the week, the challenge starts tomorrow!

GOOD LUCK TO ME!

K xo

No response to “Star Team 12 Week Challenge!”