My Weight Loss Ticker

I hate QLD!

SO guess what happened to me today? My position at Wanless was made Redundant!!! Yep that's right, REDUNDANT!! So as of this afternoon I no longer work at Wanless Wastecorp! Paul fought for my case as hard as he could be it couldn't be won. It's stupid though cause now it's basically how it was before I started. With Alison gone (who didn't do any work anyway) Amy is going to have to do everything herself like she was, which is why she left in the first place! So no doubt in a few months Amy will end up getting sick of doing it all herself and leave!

FUN STUFF.

I hate QLD, I never had this problem in melbourne! It sucks. So now it's back to square one.

We are going to the movies tonight and I am going to have a few drinks.. I'm not weighing in tomorrow but I will now be able to do a heap of exercise next week...

Anyway back to the drawing board!

K xo

One response to “I hate QLD!”

jetsetterjess said...

Aaaw bad luck love, just think though...it's all 'experience' and makes your resume look nice. Good on you for being positive!
'Love peace and chicken grease'?? You crack me up!