Hey Guys,
Well today I discovered One Note, on Office 2007. It's awesome let me tell you. I can not only use it like word, but I can use it to set up pages and sections. For example I have tabs at the top so I can have the month. Then on the side I have the title of the post! SWEET... The other great part? I can type my blog on my actual computer and then hit the "blog this" button and it logs me on and posts it! How cool is that!
Did I tell you? I got a new Notebook. After learning last week that I had to send in my other one we thought about upgrading, which we obviously did! It's awesome. It has a finger identity thing, so instead of putting in a password you swipe your finger instead! Lol it's so cool! I love it. I'll post pics on the weekend.
Work? Don't get me started, who knows... Apparently the budget doesn't cover 4 staff members in our office so I'll know within a week if I'm staying or not! It's crap I hate it but I can't do anything about it! AND of all things it's only 2 weeks til the end of my prohbation! SHIT....
Otherwise things are good. Going well although it's been so cold I haven't done any exercise... I know I know I should but I can't be bothered!
I'm not weighing in this weekend.. We FINALLY have Tupps and Ben coming around for a night of fun. We are going to see Hancock on Friday and then having dinner and drinks. The boys are gonna crash too so I expect it to be a late one. Hence the no weigh in! I don't do it very often and the boys couldn't do it Saturday night!
Anyway off to bed, I have to start work at 7:30am tomorrow! FUN !
Chat soon
K xo






No response to “One Note!”
Post a Comment