Hey Guys
Well apart from the fact that I've had a really bad headache since Monday I'm going well! No junk food Nada!
We were meant to go to the movies last night (Tues) but didn't coz of my headache, so we are going on Friday night instead. We can't go on the weekend due to other plans so Friday it is.
I'll be trying to make my weigh in, although it will depend on how Friday night turns out. I don't do this very often but it will be the last missed meeting for a while!
My new challenge started on Monday, although it doesn't officially start for me until my weigh in. And although I may not weigh in "officially" I will be starting my official challenge from my last weigh in but on Saturday if that makes sense?? So I'll take it from my last weigh in if I don't end up going on Saturday and see how I go. I'm hoping to have an awesome week. I've been really good with food this week and I'm hoping to continue right through til end of next week. I've just got to get rid of the headaches so I can have the energy to exercise now!
I'm going to make sure the weekend is used in accordance with my new plans and do at least 1.5 hours of exercise Sat and Sun! So that should get my week off to a good start!
I've noticed that if my week isn't off to a good start the rest of the week follows in that pattern. And although I've been really good with food this week I can tell you I'm sure how I would/will go if i do weigh in. I think the lack of exercise doesn't help any, but I can't really do anything with a migraine either! BUT I am extremely proud of the fact that I've been good this week and I intend to stick to that. I have been yo-yoing again and I hate it. I think this challenge will be really good for me. Think about it? I lost weight constantly when doing the "biggest loser" Challenge at the start of the year then when that finished it all went to shit! SO hopefully this challenge will bring the motivation I need to get on track and stay on!!
So if I don't weigh in on Sat I'll just work harder to have an even better result next week! we'll see what happens on Friday!
On other news, work seems to be OK! The boss came up today and said if we're happy with how things are then that's how they'll stay!
YAY... finally some good news!
SO I've only got another week and a 2 days til the end of my probation. I don't see myself out of the woods until i have the confirmation letter they supposedly send out! Once I have that bad boy in my lil hands I'll be happy!
Well it's that time of year again (Tax) and we are booked in to have ours done next Monday. I can't wait to find out how much I'll get back. I'm expecting a lil bit since I haven't worked a whole year. It will come in handy that's for sure!
Oh did I tell you? last week I got a letter from MBF with a cheque inside for $650! Apparently they merged with another company and the profit had to be distributed among eligible members.. LUCKY ME! wOOp wOOp!
So that went straight into our debt. WHICH I might add is almost paid off! wOOp wOOp!
hehehehe
Anyway, I'm gonna go rest my lil tired head and hope that I awake tomorrow without a headache!
Til next time
Love, Peace and Chicken Grease
K xo
We have moved....
7 years ago






No response to “Going well!”
Post a Comment