My Weight Loss Ticker

Woo Hoo!

Hey Guys

Well I got that new Job! WOO HOO.... I start Monday, but I still have to do my normal hours at Kmart until the 2 weeks notice is up. OH, I guess I should mention that she offered me Full Time! YAY 8am to 5pm 5 days a week.. So for the next two weeks I'll be working around 51 hours a week! Im gonna be soooo tired! lol. So if my weight loss has a lil halt for the next few weeks, it's coz I got NO time to scratch my bum! lol

I'll also be having to change my weigh in day. So from now on I'll weigh in on Tuesday Nights. This way I can leave work, at 5pm and go straight to the weigh in, (take change of clothes of course to ensure max weight loss ;o)....) then come home. BUT this week I'll weigh in on Wednesday night. Only cause I can't guarentee hours this week and Wednesday night weigh in is later than Tuesday! So We'll do that from now on. For the first few weeks my weight could be funny, since I'm going from weighing in, in the morning to at night (you weigh more at night). But it will all work out in the end, although I do prefer morning weigh in... But you win some you lose some!

It's Shaun's birthday on Sunday, and we will be having a very quiet one. I personally don't want to do anything but sit on the couch and relax! Especially since I'll be working so much next week. I'm not looking forward to Thursday, 8am - 9pm ! WHAT A DAY that'll be. But luckily Friday is a public holiday.... I bet I'll need it! I'll prob sleep allllllll day long! hahaha

Anyway dudes and dudettes, I've got to get some sleep now!

Cya..
K xoxo

One response to “Woo Hoo!”

jetsetterjess said...

Awesome!! I have an interview monday too, can't wait to get fulltime work. Need moolah!!