My Weight Loss Ticker

I almost forgot you!

Hey Guys

Sorry, for a week or so there, I forgot you were all there waiting! lol

Well had a great week with the family, although I was sick with a cold the whole time! :o( oh well! went so fast... AND I ate crap on Dave's birthday which would've pushed me over the limit, but I didn't actually make my weigh in, so I dodged that bullet! We got caught at Telstra shop trying to sort stuff out for Shaun and were stuck there for 2 hours, so I missed my meeting!
I got on the x-trainer this morning, well I did SOOOOOOOOO well! Last time I did the big workout I did 5km 684kj in 1 hour 18 mins... TODAY, I did 4.5km and 650kj in 60 mins! which means had I done the extra 500 meters I would have taken time off my last effort. PLUS I put the heighest level up from 7 to 12! SO I worked harder ! Have to work this arvo, I would've kept going to make it 6km but I was on a time limit. So next time!

Well we bought (yet again) another weight bench. This one will allow Shaun to do free weights on the bench. PLUS it has an adjustable bench, so you can lay down and sit up (with a proper seat) to do calf, and thigh weights, bicep and tricep curls. It's great, which means now, with both machines we have every weight group we would ever need! All we need now (when we have our own house) is a treadmill to complete our Gym! lol I'll be a power house at the end of this!
Plus Shaun bought a boxing bag so now I can box him and the bag! AND kick the crap out of it when I feel the need ;o)

So yay.....

Having a BBQ tomorrow night, should be good.

Anyway gotta get ready for work.. Talk soon

K xo

No response to “I almost forgot you!”