My Weight Loss Ticker

15.1 kg down!


Hey Guys


Well I am now 15.1 kg down! WOO HOO. I really did not think I would lose this week, only because the scales didnt agree. But after all my hard work on the x-trainer this week it seems to have paid off. So I lost 900 grams this week! It's funny, it's always 900 grams and never 1kg! lol


Anyway, Mum, Dad and Dave are up in 2 more sleeps YAY, can't wait. I got all the rooms ready for them to sleep in. We had another bed (frame and all) but took it down to put the study together and we have a sofa bed (which Dave will love) in the other room so we had to move things around from 2 rooms to put the other bed back up. I didn't want to have to put it up and move stuff around for 1 week, so we've made it so it will stay like this ! We're only here another what? 8-9 months! wow that's strange to say!


I got a new phone. I loved my hiptop, but truth is I got so sick of trying to carry around a phone that was as big as a glasses case! So I talked to hubby and we decided he would take over my hiptop contract. I only pay $30 a month for unlimited sms, email and data. You have to pay for phone calls on top, and it was getting too much! Shaun never calls anyone and he's on prepaid so it was just as easy to stop the prepaid (we'll keep it so when he goes out and he can take that one, so if he loses it, it doesn't matter) and he takes over mine. I'm now on a cap (the same one as i was before the hiptop) and I got a plan with the phone included. I got a Motorola V3xx. The upgraded one. Released july last year, so it's not too new but still good. It's purple! lol I love it. its simple! the only thing i miss about the hiptop is the keyboard on it. Now I have to start using the normal keypad again! oh well!


Well I went and bought (a few weeks ago) some new trackie dacks and tops for exercising in winter. and I've gone down a size! I used to be 26 on bottom, these pants are 20! Top i used to be anywhere from 24 to 26 now these are 16-18 (plus size) but still 16-18!!!! wOOp wOOp!


here is a pic taken about 2 weeks ago!


Well 3.2 kg til Im in the TEENS! how good is that? That's not that far away!


Anyway,


Got to go! Cleaning to be done!


K xox

5 Responses to “15.1 kg down!”

jetsetterjess said...

Looking fabulous girl! Keep up the good work! I am chasing 15kgs myself and hope to get there in the next few weeks!

aunty mary said...

Hi Karen,
congrats! You look fantastic. Mum and Dad will be so pleased.
Could you please say Happy Birthday to David on Sunday for us. Hope he has a very happy day.
Rob turns 50 on Thursday, and we are celebrating it on Sunday, so it will be Birthdays all round.
Girls and their phones, what can I say!
I know you will have a great time with everyone staying, but try and keep up your exercise.
Talk to you soon, love Mary

Anonymous said...

Such a hottie!!!!! Your hubby may have to start locking you up soon! Can't wait to see you, but I might just miss you if you keep doing such a fantastic job. I am just so very proud of you Karen, you look like a new person.
Love and hugs,
Tan

Anne said...

Just found your blog, congrats on the weight loss! You are doing really well, very consistant. Have another great month:-)

Anne said...

Just found your blog, congrats on the weight loss! You are doing really well, very consistant. Have another great month:-)