My Weight Loss Ticker

Not too bad!

Hey Guys

Well I didn't lose anything this week, and I didn't gain. So I'm quite happy with that! I didn't do anything this week, exercise wise. So I guess this is why I got this result! So this week will be better. At least I didn't gain!

Well I had my other appointment today at the optometrist. I had to try a few different pairs of contact lenses on to see which ones are the best. OH MY GOD, how awkward is it to put them in? I couldn't believe how hard it was. My eyes were so watery. In the end I got it my own and learnt how to take them out. I have a trial pair but he has to order in my new ones, cause the prescription is wrong. My right eye is a little blurry when I move it around. But otherwise it was strange, and I cant wait to be able to wear them to work and not bump my glasses on boxes and stuff all the time! It will be good.

We had a great weekend with Troy. We went out for dinner on sat and he said he wished he could eat all 3 meals a day there! (Dad and Mum, this is the same place we will be taking you) so we had fun!

Anyway, i feel a little tired in my eyes so I'm gonna go. I think from them being "handled" so much today they are worn out!

xox K

No response to “Not too bad!”