My Weight Loss Ticker

why hello!

Hey Guys

Well what a week, I had my Orientation at Kmart last night, So far so good. They are really flexible and the best part is when it comes time to moving there is NO problems with transfering to a Melb store! They have been bought out by WestFarmers, but have no plans to make any changes. They've even kept the CEO!

So I start training on monday night 4-8pm and Tues 5-8pm! SO it still gives me time to do stuff during the day!

This week has been a good week food wise, but I haven't been able to exercise as much as I'd have liked too! I've had a migraine this week, so that put a hold on it, I've had my monthly visitor so the pain of her put a hold on it! And it's already Saturday!

But that's ok. I should be able to step things up this week.

I have my party tonight should be fun!

Anywho, talk soon dudes

Kaz

2 Responses to “why hello!”

Toni said...

Hi Karen,
It's been a while since I looked at your blog, last time I did I think you were looking for a job & had been to an interveiw at a doctors or dentist or something like that.Great to hear you've found a job, K-mart is great, at least you know it's fairly secure, they're not likely to go out of business anytime soon. They also have Bilo , Target & Myers too I think, so getting a transfer should be easy. I've just come home from a trip to Toowoomba, my best friend moved there. She works in the disability field & does some long hours so I was left to myself a bit, if I'd logged on here sooner maybe we could have met up for a coffee or something. Which complex is the K-mart in?

Toni said...

Just me again....Yeah I am proud(except when I have the police knocking on my door at midnight) They're pretty good kids all in all, the big boys are just going through that fast car faze at the moment.I just pray they don't kill themselves before they grow out of it.