skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Princess Chubs-Alot!
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Edit
My Weight Loss Ticker
Saturday
23 December 2007
Ok well I can't weigh in on Thursday now, since I'm working 8-5pm that day! So I'll be weighing in on Saturday.
Merry Christmas!
Karen
No response to “Saturday”
Leave a response
|
Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
« Newer Post
Older Post »
About Me
*Kaz* aka Princey2
Welcome to my weight loss blog. Here you will hear about my success and my failures. So please stay tuned. Who know's how often I'll write! Please feel free to leave me a comment. Cheers Karen
View my complete profile
Followers
Weight Watchers Points calculator.
Kilojoules
kjs
Saturated Fat
g
WW Points
points
My Blog List
A Dash of Flavour
We have moved....
7 years ago
Kazz's Journey
Update/Weigh in day
8 years ago
Down She Goes
Best Rothco 2-Sided T-Shirt, Emt Black, Medium
11 years ago
This Little Piggy....
The Merry Go Round has finally stopped.....
13 years ago
The Ups and Downs of Carlton's Life
Triathlon blog
14 years ago
It's not just a journey...
So I've started a new Blog..
14 years ago
The New and Changing Sarah
My bike
16 years ago
Tina's Journey
Feeling Good
16 years ago
Discovering Nicky
Back into the swing of things!!
17 years ago
Joanne's Journey
Blog Archive
►
2009
(24)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(68)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(6)
▼
2007
(72)
▼
December
(10)
Happy New Year!
Saturday
workout!
another loss
Something I want to share!
I LOST!
It's been awhile!
no results for ya!
New Changes
why hello!
►
November
(8)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
No response to “Saturday”
Post a Comment