My Weight Loss Ticker

Happy New Year!

Hellllllllllllllooooooooooooooo!

How are the hell are we all?
I'm really good. After soooo much uncertainty this week with my scales jumping from one thing to another I actually mananged to lose 300 grams! Woo Frickin Hoo! LOL
Trust me that 300 grams is great! Considering it's TTOM!, I haven't exercised (apart from work), and haven't tracked! I did well... Somebody likes me... :o)

I entered my weight into the Weight Watchers Weight Tracker, and guess what it said to me?
You might be losing weight a bit quickly.
While you're probably thrilled with your weight-loss progress, we notice that you've been losing more than an average of 500 gm to 1 kg a week. This rate of weight loss is what experts generally regard as rapid.
For further advice, talk to your Leader.
How funny is that? Im not sure why I got it when I only lost 300 grams? But oh well!
Well work is going well, Im still really enjoying it! It's tiring running up and down those dam stairs, but it's worth it! I wasn't suppose to work today (Sat) but my boss Gayle called this morning asking if I could work cause a girl called in sick! yeah why not? So I worked 10-3pm.
I spoke to Gayle whilst I was there about any permenent Positions, she said if anything comes up in lay-by she'll let me know, Im after perm work in lay-by cause I enjoy it! I do know of 2 ppl who are leaving Lay-by, and 1 going to Uni next year, (there are only 2 perm staff so far and 6 casual including me) so once 2 ppl leave (1 is a teacher, and the other is going back to Uni in Brisbane) I should have a chance and getting Gayle to offer me more hours and even put me on Perm! which is 32 hours a week.
KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED.

Well I went to the hairdressers yesterday.. I had to do something different. I liked the fact that I had my natural coloured hair, but truth is i feel like it was too dark, isn't that funny? It's my natural colour but I felt drained out by it. So I got a shade or 2 lighter all over, then i got blonde and copper blonde highlights throughout it! ... It looks alot lighter and nicer. What do you think? I like the highlights the best! Although cause I had dye build up they dont really show at the ends. So if I can I'll be going back before we go to Melb just to get the top highlights done again and she said it should lighten further down then!

So that was what I did yesterday! It was fun although after sitting there for 3 hours you kinda get sick of it.. But the massage chair helps! lol YES they have a massage chair that you sit in when you have your hair washed and I got it twice! lol ... Ashlee, (who does my hair, is also manager) also spends time giving you a head massage.. NICE! I like that part of the experience.
So if I get more shifts then I planned for money I will go and get the top re-done.
What else is news? ummmm I bought the new weight watchers food books, they are normally $24.95 for just the shopping food guide but they had a deal for the guide, eating out guide and journal for $29.95 so i took that. Great deal. This years book is so much easier to use! This one actually has an index!
Otherwise things are good. Shaun is good but bored. He's not used to being at home! Poor guy, ooooohhhh Who cares, I had to do it for 4 months.. DEAL WITH IT! lol
Dogs are good. Astro has lost weight! WOO HOO.
Mostly we are looking forward to coming down to Melb!
Anyway, I've gone on long enough!
Talk soon!
Kaz xoxoxox

One response to “Happy New Year!”

aunty mary said...

Hi karen,
hope you had a wonderful Christmas. You look fantastic in your photo. Just love your new hair color.
By the way what a clever little chick you are, not only did you not put on weight over Christmas, but you lost weight. Fantastic! But me on the other hand gained, so now more walking for me.
Hope you and Shaun have a happy New Year, full of wonderful surprises. I know you will lose weight, as you are so focussed. Have a lovely trip back home, I know you can't wait. Talk soon, love Mary