My Weight Loss Ticker

Happy Birthday to ME!

Hey Guys

WOO HOO... Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Mmmmmeeeeee! Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Well I'm 25 now! (Psst Mum, I'm 26 next year .... Ohh she hates that!)

Well I got a nice suprise today! I lost 500 grams! Bringing my total loss to 8Kg! woo hoo.. 2 more kg's and Im double figures!

Go Karen, it's your birthday (hey it is!)

Ok guys well, I'm off! Talk later in the week!

Oh, i havent heard from Kmart yet about my start date, but she said she's waiting for more people to do the induction before she organises the orientation! so hopfully I'll hear this week!

Keep ya posted

Love

Kaz xoxoox

One response to “Happy Birthday to ME!”

aunty mary said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Karen, Happy Birthday to you!
Well done on your weight loss. Have a great night, love Mary