My Weight Loss Ticker

I cant believe it's 2008!

Hey guys

Wow I can't believe it's 2008 already! How crazy is that? Last year went sooo fast! Just think, If I had stuck to my plan of weight watchers I would have lost so much more weight!

But that's OK, I've got this year! This will be my year! It will happen!

Well I must say so far I'm doing stupendous! I haven't eaten anything really bad! On NYE, although I had too many drinks (oh believe me, I was dancing around and I paid for it on Tuesday!) I didn't eat too much. I had 2 kababs. 1 lean mince hamburger and that was it! I only had a handful of cheese, parmasen and garlic twists (which are low in points) and that was all for snacks. I did really well!

I think I'm finally learning the meaning of the word "Moderation" Everything in Moderation! I like it! It's my new motto.... I think it applies to everything in life too. So from now on, if I want something I can have it, but I must be prepared to either work it off, work it in to my eating points plan or suffer the consequences!
So from now on, I will ask myself, "Can I afford to eat/drink this?" , "Are you willing to work harder this week in order to eat this?" and "Can I fit this into my eating plan?" if the answer is NO, then I can't have it.

But I cant just say that I will do it, I have to mean it! With most things it will be easy to be done, since I do work on a points plan and it's much like a budget!

I love the points plan for this reason, (for those of you who don't know) you get a daily points allowance. (it decreases as you lose weight) you are allowed to save the points that you haven't eaten each day but they are not allowed to roll over to the next week! You are also NOT allowed to save more than 4 points a day (this includes any exercise points you have earnt), as this defeats the weight watcher policy of 500 gram to 1 kg a week loss. They do it like this so that you lose weight at a healthy rate and have more chance of keeping it off later.

So if I really absolutley must have something then I can work out a way to fit it in!

Well 3 more weeks and we'll be in melbourne! WOO HOO.

I was hoping to be down a bigger number but it's a start! It'll be good, cause I'll see Mum, Dad and Dave in Jan and then they are coming up in April, so hopfully there will be another noticable difference!

Anyway, Hope everyone has a great first week! and I'll chat to ya on tuesday!

Kaz xoxoxo

No response to “I cant believe it's 2008!”