My Weight Loss Ticker

What's going on???

Well

I wish I could say this week has worked the way I wanted it too! Unfotuantly I seem to have put on, but the scales move so much I can't see how much until tomorrow!

I don't really know what's happened. I haven't eaten crap, I haven't gone overboard. Although I've gone a little over my points this week it hasn't been with junk.... ??????
Considering I lost last week and ate a S**T load of Crap... and this week I've eaten WAY better and I've gained???? WTF? (for those of you who dont know what this means?? Im not allowed to tell you cause Dad will go mad at me for swearing!)

We were at Kirbs and Ampee's place yesterday as it was Kaylee's 1st Birthday! I didn't do too bad.. I ate egg and lettuce sandwhiches, a few corn chips, a couple of triangles of fairy bread and a piece of Cake! That wasnt too bad... Anyway, Kirbs and Anthony are doing Betty Baxter which is a shake diet, only this one actually lets you eat aswell.
So far Kirsty has lost 6.7kg!!
WELL DONE GORGEOUS!
Anthony has lost 4.9kg
WELL DONE DUDE!
They are going so well at it.... So Kirbs has said she will be there to encourage me to keep going!
So today I am sitting down and I've got a notebook and I'm making a reciepe book with all the points values included. I will start making dishes and freezing them for ME, not Shaun! This should help me not to go over my limit!

Well I dont know if I've got the job yet (Michael Hill), I rang him on Friday and he said he's still interviewing. He should know by Tuesday.
I have recieved an email from Coles Limited saying I've been shortlisted for Kmart positions. I don't care at this stage it's a job! Considering I applied for jobs there in FEB!!!! lol Oh well I FINALLY got a response!
It doesn't mean Im going to get an interview it just means im on the list!
Haven't heard from McNab's yet either, I sent him an email and he said it's taking longer than expected to complete interviews, so we'll see! I doubt I'll get that one!

Anyway, Ill write tomorrow and let you know how much damage was done.

Later Aliigator!

Luv

Kaz

No response to “What's going on???”