My Weight Loss Ticker

Not Too Bad!

Hey

Well I only gained 200grams so Im quite pleased with that! I thought it was going to be a bigger number but Im pleased it wasn't!

I did the food shopping today and bought a heap and I mean a heap of food and ingredients to make up food to freeze for lunch and Dinner. So it should be good.

Let ya know!

Kaz xoxo

One response to “Not Too Bad!”

aunty mary said...

Hi Karen,
our scales move around a bit when the batteries are low. So I know what you mean. It's annoying as you don't know what your weight really is. 2oo grams is nothing so well done. I know what you eat is important, but just as important is the amount you eat as well as exercise, exercise and exercise.
Keep strong you are doing well. Talk soon, love Mary