Hey Guys
wow it's been a while! Well I got a job! I now work at Jobfind in Pakenham! Went for the interview last monday and started the next day! Started on Casual but was told that if the Tender was successful I would be permanent! BUT the tender came out today AND ALL Jobfind's in VIC, TAS, WA, SE QLD, will be closing as of June 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO nope no permanent job with Jobfind!
Our manager has also informed us that another JN (Job Network) has signed on to take over our office and the tender has said that there will now (July 1st onward) be 3 JN in that area instead of the one JN (us).
Our owner ahs also said that if require time off to attend interviews that is fine since our positions are being made redundant. It's not the end though, i'll need to keep my eye out for the positions on the JN websites. Since the positions still need to be applied for. But that's ok i've got some experience so I should get something!
Due to all the crap going on I haven't weighed in.. oh I lie I did once and gained a couple of hundred grams. But I've changed my weigh in to Wed nights after work in Pakenham. So that will continue until I leave work.
I'm going to stay there (work) until May-ish when I know more of what's happening!
Anyway..
Going to the footy on sat.. GO THE PIES..
talk soon
love, peace and chicken grease!
We have moved....
7 years ago






No response to “Alot has happened!”
Post a Comment